GeekExtreme.com was established in 2000. We’re dedicated to reporting about and reviewing hardware, software, and peripherals in a straightforward, fluff-free, and unbiased way.
Our philosophy is simple: We’re geeks, we like geeky stuff and we want to know everything about it, not just the specs and marketing hype.
Interested in asking us a question or working with us? Contact us here.
Where to Start on GeekExtreme
Here are some of our favorite articles. They’re in no particular order, and the topics are varied, but we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed writing them.
- Gizmo Furby: When Gizmo Became a Furby-and Other Details They Didn’t Tell You About
- How to Spot A Gamer: Signs That Someone is a Hardcore Gamer
- The Chilling World of Cursed Roblox Images: Origins, Impact, and Theories
- The Rise of a Visionary: Young Cathie Wood and Her Journey to ARK Invest
- The Top 5 Coolest Anime Spaceships
- What Is Keyboard Ghosting? How to Detect and Fix This Annoying Problem
- 29 of the Hottest Cosplay Pictures of Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Action Heroine
- What’s Mark Zuckerberg’s IQ? Exploring The Mind of a Billionaire
- Why Do I Hate Computer Science?
Our policy has always been very simple: No BS! But, to be fair, we’ll elaborate a bit.
- We’re willing to review anything geeky if it’s of interest to our readers.
- When comparing similar products, we will always use the same criteria – the criteria will be made available as part of the review.
- Reviews will contain editorial content. Reviews are more than just stats and specs, and the reviewers’ opinions are probably more important to you than the raw technical details you can find on the vendors’ websites.
GeekExtreme gathers news from several sources and does its best to confirm that the facts we report are actually factual. When we gather news from other sites, we make every effort to credit the original source.
News gathered from “anonymous” sources will be advertised as such. The privacy of our “anonymous” sources is very important to us, and we will not reveal the identity of our sources unless required by law.
Sometimes, we will not report on certain subjects because of contractual obligations. We often have “insider” information that is protected by the NDA with the source of the information. We take our NDA obligations seriously and vow not to leak information until such a time as an NDA has been lifted or expired.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License. What this boils down to is that we’re happy to share unaltered versions of the information found on this site for non-commercial use as long as we’re credited as the creator.
We can and do make exceptions to other commercial websites that would like to rebroadcast excerpts of our content. If you are one of those websites, just drop us an email and let us know that you’d like to use excerpts and link to our content.
Commercial license of our reviews may also be granted to non-news agencies on a per-use basis of consent. Please contact us if you’d like to use our content.
GeekExtreme AT A GLANCE
Discover key insights and details about our brand and audience by exploring our profiles on Crunchbase and SimilarWeb.
GeekExtreme 472 Amherst St. Unit 7132205 Nashua, NH 03063 USA Phone: 603-932-7578 Email: email@example.com