Designing graphics can be daunting, especially if you don’t have access to expensive software like Photoshop. But don’t worry, there are plenty of ways to create excellent graphics without Photoshop.
This article will give you five easy steps to create great graphics without Photoshop. We’ll show you how to find free resources, how to use basic design principles, and how to put everything together.
So, if you’re ready to create some amazing graphics, let’s get started.
1. Find free resources
The first step to creating graphics without Photoshop is finding free resources to help with your designs, like background remover online. There are many free resources online for designers, including free images and an extensive collection of free fonts and Photoshop brushes.
2. Utilize basic design principles
There are a few basic design principles you should keep in mind when creating graphics without Photoshop. They’ll help you create designs that are aesthetically pleasing and easy to understand.
– Typography: Choosing the right fonts can make or break a design. Make sure to choose fonts that are easy to read and don’t distract from the design. You can use fonts from free resources or buy them.
3. Choose a Color Scheme
A color scheme is a set of colors that are commonly used together. They help create a visual connection between elements in your design and can also have psychological effects on your viewers. Here are a few tips to choose a color scheme:
- Start with one color: Choosing a color scheme can be tricky if you don’t know where to start. Try starting with one color and then adding a few variations of that color. This will give you a base to start from.
- Keep it consistent: Once you decide on a color scheme, keep it consistent in each part of your design. This will help create a cohesive design.
- Know your audience: Different audiences respond to different colors. Keep this in mind when choosing a color scheme for your design.
4. Find free fonts
Once you have decided on a color scheme as a self-taught designer, it’s time to find free fonts. There are a few ways to do this. – Google: You can use Google to search for free fonts. Simply type in “free fonts” followed by the type of font you want.
– Font Squirrel: Font Squirrel is an excellent resource for finding free fonts. They have a large selection of high-quality fonts, many of which are open source.
– Dafont: Dafont is another great resource for finding free fonts. They are not all open-source fonts, but they have many high-quality fonts.
5. Create a mockup
If you decide to create a mockup, you will first have to decide which type of mockup to create. Here are a few ideas:
- Advertisement: If you are creating a mock advertisement, try to use an image that is visually appealing and captures your viewer’s attention.
- Infographic: If you are creating a mock infographic, make sure to include a title and description to explain the information.
- Graph: If you are creating a mock graph, make sure to include the data. You can add the data either below the graph or above the graph so that it is easy to read.