If you’re one of the lucky few following the Roblox Twitter account, you know it’s a goldmine of hilarious content. Unfortunately, you know it’s constantly bombarded with stupid and annoying questions. People seem to think that the people running the account must have all the answers to everything Roblox-related, and they can’t resist asking for help with their game or getting advice on what to buy. It’s gotten out of hand lately, and we can only hope that the Roblox Twitter team has prepared for their worst nightmare: being asked more stupid questions!
Have you ever looked at the Roblox Twitter account?
The one time I decided to scroll through the replies to one of their tweets, I was bombarded with so many questions that I couldn’t read them all. And they were all stupid! “How do I get more followers on Roblox?” “Can you give me a code for a free hat?” “How do I use the Roblox Woman face?” I mean, come on! Do these people think the Roblox Twitter team has time to answer all these questions?
The worst part is that these people don’t seem to understand that they’re not the only ones asking these questions. Every day, hundreds of people ask the same thing. “How do I get more followers on Roblox?” “Can you give me a code for a free hat?” “What’s your favorite Roblox game?” They’re all just copying and pasting the same question repeatedly!
The situation has gotten to the point where I’m starting to feel sorry for the people running the Roblox Twitter account. They must be getting so sick of seeing the same questions every day. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to try and keep up with all the stupid and annoying questions.
Some examples of stupid questions that people ask the Roblox Twitter team:
Here are some of the most annoying and ridiculous questions that the Roblox Twitter team must deal with daily:
- How do I get free Robux?
- Can you tell me what this item is worth?
- I need help with my game! Can you give me some tips?
- What’s the best way to get rich quickly in Roblox?
- How do I get a job at Roblox?
- Can you tell me what this error message means?
- I want to make a game. Can you give me some advice?
- Can you tell me how to hack/glitch/exploit in Roblox?
- Why can’t I log in to my account?
- How do I change my avatar?
- I’m being harassed/scammed/hacked. What do I do?
- I want to report a bug. How do I do that?
- Can you ban this user for me? They’re harassing me!
- Can you unban me? I didn’t do anything wrong!
- My account was hacked, and all my items are gone! What do I do?
- I’m being told I need to verify my account. How do I do that?
These are just a few annoying and stupid questions the Roblox Twitter team must address daily. It’s frustrating, but at least we can all laugh at them! Thanks, Twitter, for giving us a never-ending supply of entertainment. We appreciate it! (And we’re sorry for all the stupid questions.).
Leave the Roblox Twitter team alone!
The Roblox Twitter account’s people constantly deal with stupid and annoying questions. And while it’s entertaining for us to read, I’m sure it’s very frustrating for them. So, if you’re one of those people who can’t resist asking for help, please stop! Let the team focus on tweeting hilarious content, and leave them alone to do their job. Trust me, they’ll appreciate it!
And for the rest of you, what’s the worst question you’ve seen someone ask the Roblox team on Twitter?
Let us know in the comments! And be sure to follow @Roblox on Twitter for hilarious content.