Apex Legends is an accessible battle royale FPS (First-Person Shooter) game. In that, its players get to experience the game from a first-person perspective via the various characters available in the game. It was developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts in 2019. EA account games emphasize strategic gameplay, fast-paced action, and multiplayer options where players get to compete with one another or collaborate with others to form a team.
Apex Legends has shown its interest and commitment to the esports scene. So, you can find it on online bookmaker platforms like the GGbet casino. Although it is not a casino game, the gaming industry has grown so much that you can now gamble with this title. Let’s dive into the write-up properly!
The ALGS is the official competitive circuit for Apex Legends. It features a couple of online and offline tournaments where teams of multiple players from all around the globe get to compete for cash prizes and acknowledgment as the best there is. The tournament structure often entails online qualifiers leading to regional finals, with the winners proceeding to the ALGS Championship event. Through these events, professional and aspiring esports enthusiasts get to flaunt their skills in the battle royale game.
This eSport scene works within an open qualifier system. In that, it permits an increased movement between the multiple ALGS tiers. Also, the various aspects of this competition help to cater to players of various skill levels and experiences. They include:
- The ALGS Challenger Circuit: These online qualifiers are available to all interested individuals. The players get to compete for an opportunity to move to the next level;
- The ALGS Regional Pro Leagues: Teams of players that do well in the above online tournaments get the chance to be promoted to their respective regional leagues. Note that these regional leagues are divided by geography and offer a better structured and competitive setting. The ALGS regions are APAC (Asia-Pacific) North, North America, APAC (Asia-Pacific) South, South America, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa);
- The ALGS Playoffs: The top teams that emerge victorious from the regional leagues get to compete in the playoffs. These often entail offline events where they fight for a spot in the Championships;
- The ALGS Championships: This is the highest tier and the highlight of the entire competition. Here, the best teams from all over the globe gather around to compete for a shot at winning the substantial cash prizes available and the title of ALGS Champion. It offers the highest prize for pools and gathers the highest viewership. As of 2023, the prize pool for each LAN Split Playoff remains $1 million, with a $2 million pool for its yearly championship.
The amount of esports athletes that have achieved remarkable levels of success and recognition despite the game’s young age is quite alarming. Although this is the major competitive platform for the game, there are many other organizations operating tournaments from one tier to the other.
Some rules and regulations guide this gameplay. However, everything begins with registration. This is the only way you can be considered to become a player. You can sign in or generate a Battlefy account. Link your EA Account to your Battlefy account before being able to create a new team or join one for the ALGS.
Below is the order of the other conditions players must consider.
Before being allowed to play in the ALGS, each player must possess the following:
- Be at the minimum age mandated to get a complete EA (Electronic Arts) account. Depending on your jurisdiction, the age limitation differs from 16 to 18 years. Note that underage players must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to any live events;
- Be a resident of one of the accepted countries;
- Sign up for their valid EA Account for verification and accept the official rules and other event-specific rules.
- Own an active Battlefy account for live events and online tournaments.
In addition to the above-mentioned, there are also specific team rules:
- Every team must have three players;
- Registration for every tournament and live event with a team is vital;
- Each player is only accountable to one team for the same event;
- Players need to leave or be removed from their prior team before joining a new one;
- Whenever a team qualifies for events, they must maintain at least two players from the qualifying crew to maintain their set spot.
Every live event has one EA-operated virtual tournament per region. There are many other conditions on the code of conduct, prohibited conduct, and even general match rules. Also, there are penalties for players who go against the set rules.
Most people will agree that the Apex Legends is a rising star in many competitions in the environment. Hence, lots of them attempt to become official members. Of course, you can and even win cool prizes that can make you become a star. However, you need to follow the rules and regulations. This competitive scene promises to be fun as long as you do your part.