Nothing’s scarier than losing power!
The off-grid power solution leader BLUETTI has launched their flagship product of the year back on September 15: the BLUETTI AC300 portable power station and the B300 external battery. Within two weeks, the first batch for the debut sale was sold out!
After a month of being sold out, Bluetti’s AC300 and B300 modular battery packs are now back for Halloween.
You won’t be scared out of your mind with these spooky deals! You can save up to $3900 OFF with bundles, which will make your back catalog a little scarier!
Check out what’s in store for you:
Off-grid living at its best with the AC300 & B300
The AC300/B300 has the following specs:
- With a total capacity of 12,288Wh, the Bluetti AC300 is 100% modular and can accept up to four B300 battery modules.
- The modular design allows people to transport vast amounts of power quickly. As a whole, the machine is too large to transport, but individual parts make for easier carrying.
- The AC300 utilizes LFP(lithium iron phosphate) cells that have up to 3500 cycles of use. This technology means that putting the device through one cycle a day would result in ten years of life.
- With 2,400 watts of unrivaled solar charging power, the system is held together by a 3000-watt pure sine wave inverter. This feature means there is no need for a power brick; one charging cable is enough).
- A combination of two B300 battery modules connected to the AC300 allows simultaneous solar and AC charging with 5400 watts of charging power, letting the 6 kWh battery fill from 0*80% in less than an hour.
- Attaching two B300 modules to the AC300 allows the new BLUETTI Fusion Box Pro to connect, doubling the voltage, power, and capacity up to 6000W, 240V, and 24,576Wh.
- The entire system is controlled by a sophisticated but user-friendly smartphone app via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
This Halloween, Bluetti is offering up to $3900 OFF on its AC300 bundles. Check out the best deals below:
3,000W | 6,144Wh | 600W Solar Panel Combo, From Vehicle to Anywhere, Power at your Fingertips
MSRP $7,444, Now For $5699, $1745 Saved, Get yours here:
240V 6,000W | 12,288Wh Combo, Twice the Power, Twice the Fun
MSRP $11733, Now For $8899, $2834 Saved, get yours here:
240V 6,000W | 12,288Wh | 1,200W Solar Combo,Home Backup like No Other
MSRP $15027, Now For $11099, $3928 Saved, get yours here:
Small, yet mighty – the EB55.
The Bluetti EB55 comes in a unique pumpkin color tone that’ll be perfect for Halloween this year.
Its tech specs include:
- Its reliable 537W capacity makes it a perfect generator for camping.
- It utilizes an ultra-stable and safe LiFePO4 battery chemistry with a built-in battery management system for multiple layers of safety.
- It can be charged and discharged 2500+ times before reaching 80% capacity.
- It can receive 200 watts of solar input and 200 watts of AC power simultaneously, which means it takes only 2 hours to charge it fully.
- A state-of-the-art pure sine wave inverter with 700W (up to 1400W surge) keeps everything working efficiently.
The portable Bluetti is available for just $449 and comes with extra discounts when you bundle it with solar panels. Read more here:
AC200 MAX & B230- More than a Classic
The AC200 MAX is an upgrade of the popular AC200P that brings a range of new features.
Here are the tech specs of the AC200 MAX/B230:
- The AC200 MAX comes with a built-in 2,048Wh LFP battery pack (with expandable battery capability).
- It can be charged and discharged 3500+ times before reaching its 80% capacity.
- It is exciting to learn that the AC200 MAX can be connected to both the B230 and B300 battery modules, enhancing the total capacity to an incredible 8192Wh when two B300 batteries are used together.
- With 2 B300 battery modules connected, the AC200 MAX has a total capacity of 8,192Wh!
- A pure sine wave inverter rated at 2200 watts (4800 watts surge) holds this solid power station together.
- AC200 Max can accept up to 900 watts of solar input and 500 watts of AC input at the same time, which lets the device be fully charged within 2 – 2.5 hours.
- With the AC200 MAX, you can control it via APP or touchscreen. However, with the APP, you can only connect to it via Bluetooth.
- For the AC200 MAX, solar arrays must meet the following requirements: total open-circuit voltage (Voc) must fall between 10 and 145 volts/maximum 12 amps and have MC4 connectors.
BLUETTI’s AC200Max and B230 have been instant hits since the launch. And for the spooky holiday sale, they offer a $200 OFF for the AC200MAX, starting at $1899, and astounding savings on related solar and extension products.
Get your AC200MAX here:
How to Join & Time
The Halloween sale will begin on PDT 28th October 2021 and end on November 4, 2021. This event is global, which means you can participate from anywhere in the world. Visit our website at www.bluettipower.com for more information.