Apple released another patch/upgrade for the iPhone today. Version 3.1.2 of the iPhone OS is reported to fix a few issues:
- Resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone to not wake from sleep
- Resolves intermittent issue that may interrupt cellular network services until restart
- Fixes bug that could cause occasional crash during video streaming
Those of you that run your phones jailbroken and unlocked will need to wait a while before upgrading. The Dev-Team posted the following warning on their blog:
WARNING! At 10.20AM PDT on October 8th 2009 Apple released the 3.1.2 version (7D11) of the iPhoneOS.
If you care about your jailbreak and unlock, don’t update your device – 3G and 3G(S) owners should pay particular attention to this warning.
- PwnageTool and redsn0w are not yet compatible with 3.1.2
- There is no estimated release time for compatible tools (please don’t bug us about this).
- Any information we have regarding this update will be posted here.
We’ll keep you posted as new information comes around.