The market is loaded with numbers of laptop manufacturers. They keep on challenging each other by producing high-quality systems. Buyers often find it difficult to make a decision about which brand they should think of investing.
With the changing technological aspects and design approach, people give more priority to the performance of the system these days. So, if you are planning to buy a causal laptop to serve your routine needs; first, it is good to compare available options in the market.
Well, here we are going to talk about two legends in the industry that you should consider as your first priority for review; they are Dell and Lenovo. This detailed discussion will help you to decide whether you should invest in Dell or Lenovo models.
Dell is a US-based technology company that was originally founded in 1984 by Michael Dell. Today it has become one of the largest tech companies in the world. Dell is famous worldwide for its amazing collection of hardware, laptops, and desktops as well.
Dell has gained huge popularity among the audience for its direct sales approach and build-to-order manufacturing practices. Note that the company is currently having a huge employee base of 100,000 super-intelligent people that keep on working hard for top-notch developments.
Pros of Investing in Dell:
- Dell designs several amazing laptop variants that are powered with AMD and Intel processors. If you invest in a low-priced model; it will have a dual-core processor; whereas, the high-end models are designed with quad-core processors. They can ensure reliable performance for high-level computations and gaming as well.
- Dell laptops are currently available with a wide range of screen sizes. As listed on Laptop Discovery, the 13-inch laptops come with HD quality screens to serve casual needs; whereas the gamers can plan to invest in 17-inch super-efficient models.
- They make use of both AMD Radeon and Nvidia graphics processors; both of them come with a great track record. Moreover, you can expect longer battery life with these models.
- Dell laptops are also rated high in terms of their appearance and functionality. If you are looking for a causal system, you can easily find a super slim model with a shiny metal case.
- The casual laptops from Dell fall within the affordable price range; you can find a reliable solution for your needs.
- This company is known for their top-notch service and technical support. You can contact them via social media support, live chat, and hotline as well.
- The casual needs can be handled with a simple 15-inch system that comes with vivid display and bright color combinations.
Lenovo has its headquarters in China, Beijing, North Carolina, Morrisville, and the USA as well. The company develops tablets, TVs, smartphones and a wide range of laptops. In very little time, Lenovo became the world’s largest laptop and computer vendor in the world. One of their most popular products in the market these days is IdeaPad and ThinkPad.
The creative manufacturers at Lenovo are designing high-quality models for serving the potential needs of the buyers. However, you may need to check a few details below to know whether Lenovo can serve your requirements or not.
Pros of investing in Lenovo:
- These models are designed to work at high speeds; however, depending upon your needs, you can invest in dual-core and quad-core models.
- Lenovo makes use of MediaTek processors to create their laptops, and it helps them to achieve the best performance.
- To meet the graphic needs, this brand prefers to use Intel along with the best HD graphic processors. Their gaming laptops are designed with GeForce processors that promise amazing performance.
- Lenovo pays more attention to the battery life of the laptops so that users can ensure reliable performance during busy days. They are designed with 6-cell batteries; whereas Dell systems are loaded with 3 cell batteries.
- You will be happy to hear that Lenovo laptops are designed to ensure improved functionality and pleasing performance. The Chromebooks are known for their stylish and slim appeal. The Yoga range with 2-in-1 machines appears the best choice in the competitive market.
- ThinkPad is designed to serve business users with durable and reliable features. On the other side, IdeaPad is known or its portable, lightweight design with a stylish casing.
- Lenovo offers a huge collection of notebooks, laptops, business machines, gaming models and 2-in-1 laptops at a reasonable price.
- The company offers a 12-month warranty with their casual laptop models. You can also avail reliable technical and support from experienced teams to deal with any kind of failure.
- The biggest reason why Lenovo models stand out in the market is its affordable price. You can buy a casual laptop from Lenovo with a solid keyword, stylish design and classy look; and that too at a reasonable price.
When to Buy Dell?
If you are planning to find a laptop from a well-established brand, it is good to go ahead with Dell. They can serve you best in terms of performance, customer care while ensuring the best value for money. Although they are a little expensive, you will find them a reliable choice for your casual needs.
When to Buy Lenovo?
Those who need a laptop made up of top-notch components and that too at a reasonable price may invest in Lenovo. They offer an excellent range of laptops for your casual needs. However, the ThinkPad is more useful for business owners and professional gamers with its high power performance.
While placing an order for a laptop online, it is good to set your budget first. At the same time, you should make a careful comparison between the respective models. A detailed analysis of specs and customer reviews can help you make a more reliable decision. Once you are equipped with the best set of knowledge about laptops from Dell and Lenovo, you can make a decision about the best purchase. You can also check the latest discount offers online to make money-saving deals online.