With all the problems we heard about the iPhone 4’s connection issues with the so called “Death Grip”, one would wonder why there would be a metal case on the market made out of metal. But here we are, with one tough and expensive ($300) Case-Mate Titanium iPhone case.
The beautiful case is machined from a single piece of titanium which provides strength and a modern sleek look. Titanium, which can be found in luxury vehicles and jet engines, adds durability and chances are, the case will outlive the iPhone 4. A laser etched logo puts a nice finishing touch to the case. The kit also comes with a tool set as minor assembly is required as well as buttons for volume are included.
Check out the videos below including the video on how to assemble the case.
- 5 Important Changes and Recent Developments in the Broadband Industry
- iPad Owners: Ultimate Accessories You Need For Your Mini Computer!
- How Long Can a Hot Water System Last Before You Need to Get a New One?
- What is a Tilt Tray and How is it Used?
- Don’t Shock Yourself – Electrical Stuff You Should DIY And Stuff You Shouldn’t